Enrol in a course
2019 - MID-SESSION 4
AF Main Centre - West End
Your previous selection: A1 ELEMENTARY
Elementary 1 - No French required for Absolute Beginners
Elementary 2, 3 or 4
Level A1 objectives:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Please take placement test if you are unsure of your level
Product Code: 2019MS4E1TTHA 2019
|Type||Standard Courses - Twice a week|
|Session||2019 - MID-SESSION 4|
12 Nov 2019 to 05 Dec 2019
This course is for absolute beginners in French. In this course, students will learn the vocabulary and language structures required to:
- Greet others, introduce yourself and someone else
- Give and ask for personal details (name, address, telephone number, age and nationality)
- Count and use numbers
- Recite the alphabet
- Express likes and dislikes
The ideal Grammar Companion for our A1 students enrolled in Elementary 1 or 2
The booklet was designed by our team of teachers, specifically for our A1 students, who study with the book Interactions 1
The booklet contains grammatical explanations, in English, on almost every rule encountered in Interactions 1; as well as practice exercises with the answers.
The booklet can also be used independently of the method book. Great tool to progress in French grammar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOOKLET IS A PDF PURCHASE ONLY.
Recommended Course Material
Approx $267.81 USD
` by Monsieur Graphic