Total, Optus, Rio Tinto, Dominos Pizza, Sofitel... Many large companies have already benefited from the teaching expertise of the Alliance Française de Brisbane in order to enhance their job and business prospect overseas.
Facts & Figures:
In recent years there has been an increase in French commercial ventures in Australia, creating thousands of employment opportunities for
- 220 million people speak French across 77 countries spanning 5 continents
- French is the official language of 44 countries
- French is widely used in Canada, Europe and Africa. French is also an official language for all United Nations bodies and a large number of international organisations, making it a truly global language.
French is the language of the future, with an estimated 700 million speakers by 2050. No wonder so many local companies want to set up
French classes for employees!
Benefits for businesses that set up French classes with us:
Businesses that enrol their staff in our French classes gain:
- a competitive edge in the Francophone market
- better business and travel experiences in French-speaking countries
- improved communication with clients
- enhanced cross-cultural communication skills
- a great team building exercise for the company which boosts motivation
Corporate courses for groups and individuals:
why opt for the Alliance Française de Brisbane?
We work within your budget: our quotes offer comprehensive services, discounts and benefits for all employees taking part in a French course.
Our lessons are tailored to meet your goals and scheduling. An analysis of your requirements and objectives is made before the start of every course. Cultural training is offered in addition to language instruction, helping you communicate even better.
In addition, each corporate student receives an Alliance Française de Brisbane membership card. Membership grants access to
Brisbane's largest French-language library, as well as cultural and other special events at discounted rates.
Discover all the benefits of our membership HERE
For more information about our French corporate courses, to discuss your needs or to ask for a quote, please contact Benoit by e-mail at email@example.com.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (07) 3844 4460
` by Monsieur Graphic