TASTERS & WORKSHOPS
FRENCH TASTERS | DISCOVER OR GO BACK TO FRENCH
SPEAKING PRACTICE Wine & Cheese
A1-A2 - Advanced Beginners:Thu 05:00-06:15 PM ·19 October - 09 November $185 (Wine & cheese incl.)
LA CONVERSATION Wine & Cheese
B1 - B2 - Int. & Upper Intermediates:
Thu 06:15-07:30 PM 19 October - 09 November | ·$185 (Wine & cheese incl.)
REGULAR WORKSHOPS | ENHANCE SPECIFIC SKILLS
Improve and practise your pronunciation.
- Mon 01:30 -2:30 PM or 05:15-06:00 PM | A1 / B1 | 06 November – 04 December |$95
- Tue 05:15-06:00 PM | B2 / C1 | or 06:05-06:50 | A1-B1 07 November – 05 December |$95
- Wed 01:30-02:15 PM A2 / B1 or 05:15-06:00 PM | A1 / B1 | 08 November – 05 December |$95
- Fri 02:35 -03:20 PM | B1 / B2 | 10 November – 08 December | $95
LA CUISINE DE CATHERINE | ALL IN FRENCH
Enter la cuisine de Catherine and experience real live French cooking. Catherine, teacher of French, and the Alliance's unofficial chef loves sharing her culture, technical knowledge and passion with students.
The class is solely in French and includes a tasting of each dish and a drink.
- The class is all in French, so an intermediate level of French or above is recommended
- 5 x Friday 12:45 -02:15 PM | 20 October – 17 November | $230
BABES IN ARMS | FRENCH GAMES, NURSERY RHYMES & LULLABIES
Interactive and fun activities to get you speaking in French with your baby.
Learn some French for yourself but MOSTLY to teach your baby!
- No French required but best if you have a little
- Thu 10:30-11:30 AM | 19 October – 23 November |$135
Learn the jargon and discover how useful it can be to understand grammatical concepts better.
- Upper Elementary (A2) | Intermediate (B1) LEVELS recommended
- Not suitable for early beginners
- Thu 12:30 – 1:30 PM | 26 October – 30 November | $120
SPEAKING PRACTICE | GAIN CONFIDENCE
A conversation class to maintain your level, refresh, improve and consolidate your speaking skills
while having fun and making friends.
CONVERSATION & CROISSANT | PERFECT START TO YOUR WEEKEND
Practise your French speaking skills with a coffee and croissant on Saturday mornings.
Relaxed atmosphere, great teachers, and the perfect way to start the weekend!
- B1 Intermediates and early B2 Upper Intermediates
- Sat 08:45-09:55 AM | 21 October-25 November | $165
Topics or books vary each term and are adjusted according to students' needs and interests.
Class activities include the use of different resources from text to videos to trigger interesting
conversations on topics ranging from current affairs to contemporary French culture.
- Tue 06:10 - 08:10 PM | 04 October-05 December | $420
- Jean-Michel’s class will focus on students’ driven topics
- Florence’s class on the current affairs and hidden museums
- Tue 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM | 04 October-05 December | $485
- The theme for the Tuesday class with Virginie will be : La France d’Outre-Mer
- Fri 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM | 06 October -08 December | $485
- Delphine’s class will focus on students’ driven topics
DOWNLOAD FULL PROGRAM HERE