Total, Optus, Rio Tinto, Dominos Pizza, Sofitel... Many large companies have already benefited from the teaching expertise of the Alliance Française de Brisbane in order to enhance their job and business prospect overseas.
Facts & Figures :
- In recent years there has been an increase in French commercial ventures in Australia, creating thousands of employment opportunities for Australians
- 220 million people speak French over the 5 continents in 77 countries
- It is the official language of 44 countries
- French is widely used in Canada, Europe and Africa. French is also an official language of all United Nations agencies and a large number of international organisations, making it a truly global language.
- French is one of the languages of the future with an estimated 700 million speakers by 2050. No wonder so many local companies want to set up French classes for employees!
Benefits for businesses that set up French classes with us :
Businesses that set up French classes with us for their staff are gaining:
- a competitive edge in Francophone market
- enhancing their business and travel experiences in French-speaking countries
- an improvement of communication with clients
- an improvement of the staff's cross-cultural communication skills
- Foster team building within the company and boost motivation
Corporate courses for groups and individuals:
why opt for the Alliance Française de Brisbane?
We work within your budget: our quotes offer comprehensive services, discounts and benefits for all employees taking part in a French course.
Instruction is tailored to meet your goals and scheduling. An analysis of your requirements and objectives is made before the start of every course.
Cultural training is offered in addition to language instruction, helping you communicate even better.
In addition, each corporate student receives a membership card giving them access to Brisbane's largest French-language library as well as cultural and other special events at discounted rates.
Discover all the benefits of our membership HERE
For more information about our French language corporate courses and to talk about your needs or ask for a quote, please contact Sophie by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: email@example.com
Phone: (07) 3844 4460