Only 1 course available for this selection
ELEMENTARY 1 INTENSIVE PART 1
Product Code: 2017T4E1INTPMPART1 2017
||Standard Courses - Intensive
||2017 - TERM 4 INTENSIVE
Note: PERFECT WAY TO START LEARNING FRENCH
- Introducing yourself
- Ask to repeat and to spell out
- How to ask “how do you say…. in French?” Asking someone’s name and where they live
- Greetings, introduce and meet someone,
- Conjugating basic verbs
- How to pronounce written FrenchAsk about nationality
- Approach someone and ask simple questions
- Masculine and feminine adjectives
- Verb être (to be)Exchange personal details
- Get back in touch with someone
- How to apologise
- Verb avoir, numbersShare about taste and preferences
- Give an opinion, express an agreement and disagreement
- Conjugating er verbs typeTalk about habits, suggest an outing, approach a passer-by, accept or refuse an interaction, say what you like to do, offer to do something,
- Definite article le and demonstrative adjective ce,
- Express quantity with beaucoup/peu,
- Express an intention with aimer, vouloir in conditional
From Monday, 11 Dec 2017 to Friday, 15 Dec 2017
Monday to Friday - 17:30 to 20:00
- Room 7
Required Course Material
Recommended Course Material
GRAMMAR COMPANION 1
The ideal Grammar Companion for our A1 students enrolled in Elementary 1 or 2
The booklet was designed by our team of teachers, specifically for our A1 students, who study with the book Interactions 1
The booklet contains grammatical explanations, in English, on almost every rule encountered in Interactions 2; as well as practice exercises with the answers.
The booklet can also be used independently of the method book. Great tool to progress in French grammar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOOKLET IS A PDF PURCHASE ONLY.
Interactions 1: Book + DVD-Rom A1.1 (French Edition)
Miss Alliance A4 Notebook
The Perfect Booklet for Beginners
A guide to assist students who are beginners in the French Language.
The Perfect Booklet was developed by the Alliance Teaching team, specifically for our A1 students, to practise on their own.
The booklet contains grammatical explanations in English, many practice exercises with the answers and an audio-CD.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR PERFECT BOOKLET FROM THE RECEPTION.
Approx $174.23 USD