Volunteer at the Alliance Française!
Volunteer in our friendly team at the Alliance and gain valuable experience working in a prestigious organisation.
Are you interested in French culture? Looking for work experience?
Volunteering at AF is a great opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, and above all, to have fun!
As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to work with our staff, members, students, and other volunteers.
We are flexible and can tailor work hours to suit your availability.
We would like our volunteers to have:
- An interest in French culture
- Be honest and reliable
- Fluency in French is an advantage, but not compulsory
- A friendly and polite attitude
- Experience or knowledge in at least one of our required fields (see. below).
Current volunteer positions at AF are:
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing & Communication Assistant
- Teacher's Assistant (preparing teaching resources, class preparation, support for conducting children's classes...)
- Course Coordinator's Assistant (adult courses/children's courses)
If you are interested in volunteering at AF, please send your application to email@example.com.
Design by Monsieur Graphic