TAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND REAP THE BENEFITS!
Click to order:
Family membership is for couples and their children who are under 18 years only.
All membership are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Members receive an AF membership card. Yearly membership is recommended for students but not compulsory.
If you wish to renew your membership, please ensure that you do so before it expires in order to receive the best price possible.
Discounts and Special Offers:
- 5% Member discount on courses, private tuition, membership, products and services
- 10% Early Bird discount on courses (Conditions apply)
- 10% Member discount on all products from our bookshop
- Discounted tickets for the Alliance Française French Film Festival
- Permanent discounts or special offers from the partners of AF Brisbane
- Discounts or exclusive access to all AF Brisbane cultural and social events
- AF member rates (excl. courses) in all other Australian Alliances Françaises
Free activities and services
- Library with DVDs, CDs and books in French for all levels and ages
- Culturetheque, free access to your French e-library
- Free Tutoring for enrolled students (including non-members!)
- Book Club - monthly literature discussion
- French choir - weekly meetings
- Art Exhibitions and openings - at the Alliance gallery
- French meetup - weekly conversation group on Thursdays
- Le Story time - monthly for parents and kids
- One free course/year for QLD registered teachers of French
- Give-aways - Win CDs, DVDs, film and concert tickets
- Monthly e-newsletter - Stay connected with French Events
Be an active member by voting at our Annual General Meeting and even be elected as a board member if you wish !
For more information, contact us:
> Email: email@example.com
> Phone: (07) 3844 4460