TAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND REAP THE BENEFITS!
Click to order:
|ADULT $60||CHILD $40||FAMILY $85
Family membership is for couples and their children who are under 18 years only.
All membership are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Members receive an AF membership card. Yearly membership is recommended for students but not compulsory.
If you wish to renew your membership, please ensure that you do so before it expires in order to receive the best price possible.
Discounts and Special Offers:
- 5% Member discount on courses, private tuition, membership, products and services
- 10% Early Bird discount on courses (Conditions apply)
- 10% Member discount on all products from our bookshop
- Discounted tickets for the Alliance Française French Film Festival
- Permanent discounts or special offers from the partners of AF Brisbane
- Discounts or exclusive access to all AF Brisbane cultural and social events
- AF member rates (excl. courses) in all other Australian Alliances Françaises
Free activities and services
- Library with DVDs, CDs and books in French for all levels and ages
- Culturetheque, free access to your French e-library
- Free Tutoring for enrolled students (including non-members!)
- Book Club - monthly literature discussion
- French choir - weekly meetings
- Art Exhibitions and openings - at the Alliance gallery
- French meetup - weekly conversation group on Thursdays
- Le Story time - monthly for parents and kids
- One free course/year for QLD registered teachers of French
- Give-aways - Win CDs, DVDs, film and concert tickets
- Monthly e-newsletter - Stay connected with French Events
Part of a worldwide network, the Alliance Française presents the best of French culture.
Enjoy our wide offer: French courses, film screenings, library collections, kids activities, talks and tastings!
I love everything about AF! It's been so much fun I really look forward to my lesson each week. The teachers are fabulous, and it's a real community feel. The annual French Festival is très fabuleux too.
Learning at AF?
It’s culturally immersing yourself in all things French – it’s like stepping inside a mini France when we’re there!
After 5 months at Alliance, I know more than I did after 4 years of French at school. It's interesting and challenging. The teachers are very helpful and understanding. I really look forward to my weekly classes!
Alliance Francaise is a wonderful cultural organisation and my French teacher is great!
I look forward to each class and expect to continue. Friendly atmosphere and excellent methods of teaching and learning.
The classes are very practical and I enjoy the interesting subject matter!