Mon Tour De France Online
Australia's first and only online French for Travel course!
Designed for English speakers.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Beginners or people wishing to refresh their skills before a trip to France
WHAT IS IT?
- 7 modules which cover essential grammar, vocabulary and extensive cultural information (videos, quizzes and more)
- Approximately 30 hours of French, average completion time is 2-3 months
- Study autonomously
- At your own pace
- From the comfort of your home or anywhere else!
- Learn all the basics of French for a successful stay or holiday in a French speaking country
"I had been looking for a French course for some time that suited my work/home commitments, and my basic learning needs, but the timing of the available courses didn't suit me. So I signed up for the Mon Tour De France online course earlier this year.The course was very enjoyable, relevant to my level and covered all the facets of basic French language that I needed to know. The audio and video resources ensure that you are learning from native French speakers and many links redirect you to additional resources. Overall a great course and if AF offers more advanced courses in the future I'll be signing up for them!'
Check out this video.
For more information, contact us:
> Email: email@example.com
> Phone: (07) 3844 4460