French For Travel
Are you planning a trip to France? Try our dedicated fun and affordable short courses!
French for Travel 1 and French for Travel 2 are for beginners who intend to travel to a French speaking country.
You will learn the basics of French with a focus on phrases needed while travelling and get a good insight of the French customs and culture.
- Once a week - start with Term or Mid-term
- 2.5 hours a week during 4 weeks = 10 hours
- Cost: $230
- New to French? Enrol directly below in French for Travel 1
- If you have completed French for travel 1 you can enrol in French for Travel 2
We've got two levels for this course!
- French for Travel 1: for absolute beginners
- French for Travel 2: for those who've done French before.
If unsure of your level, please take the online placement test
and/or call us on 3844 4460
What will you learn?
All the basics of French for a successful stay or holiday in a French speaking country!
Introduce yourself and ask basic questions
Order food and drink
Ask for directions
Ask information about your accomodation
Schedules and means of transportation
In case of emergency