The Alliance is somtimes looking for motivated and qualified tutor of French to be part of its casual teaching team.
The selection criteria are as follow:
- Diploma in teaching French or teaching French as a second language or equivalent experience
- Experienced in teaching French in an Alliance is a plus
- Excellent communicative skills
- Willingness to work within a team and communicate with the teaching team
- Willingness to promote the Alliance's courses and activities to students
- Interest and skills in developing ressources and courses curriculum
- Teaching experience with adults is required
- Teaching experience to children and teenagers is a plus
- Current Australian working visa is necessary
- Blue card to teach to minors is necessary
If you answer those criteria please send us a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance also hires interns who wish to do a work experience for a period of 6 months in the field(s) of communication, event organising, information technologies and/or language teaching. Interns are not paid and if they come from overseas they must organise their own travel, health and travel insurances, as well as accommodation. Good command of English is also required.
The reception team often welcomes year 10-12 students who have an interest in French culture and wish to do a short work experience during the school holidays. Students work with receptionist and learn to address public queries in a bilingual environment.
For all positions write to email@example.com
We receive an incredible amount of CVs weekly, especially from French speaking countries. Please be aware that the Alliance is an Australian Not for profit Association and that we can only hire candidates with an Australian working visa or who are Australian citizens or permanent residents. The Alliance cannot organise visas for potential employees.
Merci de votre compréhension.