Product Code: 2017T3E2WC 2017
||Standard Courses - 10 weeks
||2017 - TERM 3
- Ask how to find your way, describe a neighbourhood,
- Negative form,
- Definite and indefinite articles,
- Use of quel to ask a questionAsk about someone’s origin
- Ask for information, show interest on a touristic region
- Contraction of de + definite article
- Turn a verb into a noun Ask about a schedule and make an appointment
- Talk about your activities
- Express enthusiasm and annoyance
- verbs of the third group, aller, voir, lire, faire, sortirAsk about habits and timetables, book a ticket
- How to rectify and apologise
- Present of verbs pouvoir, partir, prendre, faire, finir
- Use of the imperative.Suggest an outing or an activity
- How to accept, justify a refusal politely
- Present of verbs vouloir, devoir, venir
- Use of negative form of imperative
From Wednesday, 12 Jul 2017 to Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017
Wednesday - 18:10 to 20:40
- Room 8
Required Course Material
Recommended Course Material
GRAMMAR COMPANION 1
The ideal Grammar Companion for our A1 students enrolled in Elementary 1 or 2
The booklet was designed by our team of teachers, specifically for our A1 students, who study with the book Interactions 1
The booklet contains grammatical explanations, in English, on almost every rule encountered in Interactions 2; as well as practice exercises with the answers.
The booklet can also be used independently of the method book. Great tool to progress in French grammar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOOKLET IS A PDF PURCHASE ONLY.
Interactions 1: Book + DVD-Rom A1.1 (French Edition)
Miss Alliance A4 Notebook
The Perfect Booklet for Beginners
A guide to assist students who are beginners in the French Language.
The Perfect Booklet was developed by the Alliance Teaching team, specifically for our A1 students, to practise on their own.
The booklet contains grammatical explanations in English, many practice exercises with the answers and an audio-CD.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR PERFECT BOOKLET FROM THE RECEPTION.
Approx $341.61 USD