Product Code: 2017T3E1TC 2017
||Standard Courses - 10 weeks
||2017 - TERM 3
Note: PERFECT COURSE TO LEARN THE BASICS
Our CBD French classroom is located at 2 Edward Street (Botanical Gardens end) on level 1 in the premises of Nous
The classroom is a boardroom, equiped with a whiteboard and a projector.
Term 2 classes start at 5.45 PM - please arrive on time and no later than 6.15 pm, as front door on street level will be shut after that time 6.10 pm.
- Introducing yourself
- Ask to repeat and to spell out
- How to ask “how do you say…. in French?” Asking someone’s name and where they live
- Greetings, introduce and meet someone,
- Conjugating basic verbs
- How to pronounce written FrenchAsk about nationality
- Approach someone and ask simple questions
- Masculine and feminine adjectives
- Verb être (to be)Exchange personal details
- Get back in touch with someone
- How to apologise
- Verb avoir, numbersShare about taste and preferences
- Give an opinion, express an agreement and disagreement
- Conjugating er verbs typeTalk about habits, suggest an outing, approach a passer-by, accept or refuse an interaction, say what you like to do, offer to do something,
- Definite article le and demonstrative adjective ce,
- Express quantity with beaucoup/peu,
- Express an intention with aimer, vouloir in conditional
From Tuesday, 25 Jul 2017 to Tuesday, 12 Sep 2017
Tuesday - 17:45 to 20:15
Required Course Material
Recommended Course Material
GRAMMAR COMPANION 1
The ideal Grammar Companion for our A1 students enrolled in Elementary 1 or 2
The booklet was designed by our team of teachers, specifically for our A1 students, who study with the book Interactions 1
The booklet contains grammatical explanations, in English, on almost every rule encountered in Interactions 2; as well as practice exercises with the answers.
The booklet can also be used independently of the method book. Great tool to progress in French grammar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOOKLET IS A PDF PURCHASE ONLY.
Interactions 1: Book + DVD-Rom A1.1 (French Edition)
Miss Alliance A4 Notebook
The Perfect Booklet for Beginners
A guide to assist students who are beginners in the French Language.
The Perfect Booklet was developed by the Alliance Teaching team, specifically for our A1 students, to practise on their own.
The booklet contains grammatical explanations in English, many practice exercises with the answers and an audio-CD.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR PERFECT BOOKLET FROM THE RECEPTION.
Approx $310.01 USD