Volunteer at Alliance Française!
Join our friendly team at Alliance Française, and volunteer in different areas of our organisation.
Are you interested in French culture? Looking to gain some valuable experience?
Volunteering at AF is a great opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, and of course to have fun!
As a volunteer, you will be working with our staff, members, students, and other volunteers.
We are flexible, and hours can be made to suit your availability
We would like our volunteers to have:
- An interest in French culture
- Be honest and reliable
- Fluency in French is an advantage, but not compulsory
- A friendly and polite attitude
- experience or knowledge in at least one of the following fields (cf below)
Current volunteer positions at AF are:
- Graphic designer
- Marketing & Communication assistant
- Teacher's assistant (creation of teaching resources, preparartion of classes, support for conducting children's classes...)
- Course coordinator's assistant (adult courses / children courses)
If you are interested in volunteering at AF, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.